Sometimes Twice Is Nice, But 3 Originals Are Better💕

I like to write my own jokes & content. I've been working online, and in subdomains & free website builders for a few years, and this year I am building my own domain website. And next year I am starting up another business, online. It's a been a slow crawl uphill. When rebuilding your life, it can seem like things move along at a snails pace sometimes; however, snails eventually get where they aim to be. Here are the two new items, by me, "submitted for your approval", as Rod Serling would say.  I couldn't choose which one to feature, the first one or the second, so I went with both.                                                (1)

                                                  (2)
      (3) When using an endearing nickname, remember: