Holidays Have Changed For Me, Since I Moved Away From Phoenix

  Growing up in Phoenix, Arizona, I spent most of the Holidays with my Mother's, and my Father's, family.  My Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins, all came over, to my parent's house, because they had the most kids.  There were times that the Holiday parties were elsewhere, but  the holiday celebrations that I remember well, were those parties at home.  It took a great deal of work, but it was worth it.  I was the one who captured the most, on film, when I was younger, and I'm going to get  photos, and films, of the past, transferred to disks, but that will be something that will have to wait, at least until next year.  I moved away, in 1986, and now,  Holiday celebrations are small, my children, and I, have to work around tight schedules, whenever we plan to all get together, but I still take alot of  photos, and videos.  The problem that I face, is that I have to learn how to transfer, those captured moments, onto the computer, myself, and my computer is old, and the programs are out-of-date.  There are free, online, sites to help with editing, and scrapbooking,  but that is secondary to the day-to-day chores of everyday life, and sometimes the cable/internet just doesn't get paid.  When it comes to desktop publishing, online, my budget, is $0, and money is hard to come by.  Any money that I get, goes to rent, utilities,  food, and whatever the home, and family needs.  All of my online endeavors, are entrepreneurial,  but I'm told that my persistence will pay off, someday.