MEETING NEW PEOPLE

  Tonight my daughter, and I, went to a Christmas get-together, and there was great food there, and interesting people.  I haven't met many new people, face-to-face, since 2001.  The residual effects of a, traumatic, brain injury haunt me - to this day.  While I was trying to explain how I am a blogger, on the internet, and am responsible for any I.T. problems, what I was thinking and what I actually said, were 2 different things. What I said was, "I am the E.T. go-to person, and whenever there is a technical problem, I have to fix the technical problems myself."  (This explains why I am not a day-by-day blogger, if anyone has been wondering.)  Then, after that flying faux pas came out of my mouth, I stuttered and said,  " I-I-I, I mean - I'm the E.T. person".  After that, I kind of just cast my eyes down, and slowly said, "I mean - I.- T. per-son."  We left shortly after that, and  now, I'm thinking that I have a longer way to go - than I had, previously, thought.