GOOD & BAD THINGS HAPPEN- THAT'S LIFE


💔🐦

 I had a bird named Ladybird, she was an albino cockatiel & I got her, because I thought that Admiral Bird 2, my other cockatiel, needed company- like a companion. It was a very bad idea to put them in the same cage, even though one was male & the other female. Ladybird was crippled & maybe that, and the fact that she was albino & Admiral wasn't, made for a bad situation. They did NOT get along. I tried everything, even romantic music, to help them live in peace & harmony. Eventually, Admiral Bird took Ladybird's life. I found her with a hole pecked into the back of her skull. She was buried, by me, under a beautiful tree in a nearby cemetary in Phoenix, Arizona. I did say a prayer, and I placed a little stick cross upon the grave. I don't know why bad things happen. All I know is that we must hope & expect good things to happen, but be prepared to come up against bad things; however, nothing happens until it happens. I need to stay focused, on the tasks at hand, and not become anxious about things that may never happen- at all. Sometimes, I get stuck in a memory, and lose hours- stuck focusing on the things that come flooding back. That's what amnesia does, it's a kind of cognitive paralysis that happens, but I have to think that it's all part of a healing process. And the sad & bad things in life that happen, are there to help us prepare for the ultimate sad & unavoidable thing- death.

All reaction
Link to Amazon Pet Food Express page:➡️  PET FOOD EXPRESS