It helps to have a trustworthy few in life, to gain, a healthier, perspective on life.

When this photo was taken, I had no problems socializing, back then, and I was more resilient, but now it takes me awhile to bounce back. My memories are coming back, slowly, but surely. The most traumatic times seem to be the memories that are coming back first, and they're vivid. Time, social immersion (via the internet), family, and friends are helping to fill in the missing pieces of a "whole picture" puzzle. I would have never said this, before the TBI, but I am so glad that my life has been made up of traumatic events. I needed to jump one hurdle after another, to instill in me the tools, experiences, and skills I would need to cope, persevere, and not give up in difficult times.  Amnesia, is one of those things that is a life changer, and it skewed my perspective on life. I'm, still working on getting back 100%.  Relearning things gets boring, and it's hard to just "fit in".  It's hard for one to exude credibility, when one keeps going back to the past, just to be able to go forward into the future. Especially, when going through a life changing event.  I'm lucky that I've always had people in my life, who have wanted to help me be my healthiest, and most effective self.  Today, I could hold a PhD, and still have a zero credibility rating, because I was a head injury patient, had amnesia, and still suffer with with the residual effects of that injury. So, I am constantly working on improving my social credibility, and approachability. Personally, in my situation, credentials and degrees, don't matter.  Skills, experiences, and meaningful conversations, are more important than a diploma, and a diploma is just a piece of paper anyway.  I'm an artist, a writer, and I publish my own work. It's easy for me, and therapeutic. Hard work for me - is socializing with people. I'm always practicing being in the now, and when memories do come back, I write them down, and sometimes I share. The one most important thing I'd like to share is that it's important to have people in your life, who you can trust, and are happy to help put things in perpective, by offering you a different point of view. Everday I work at getting better, at socializing, and accepting things that I have never had control over, past, or present, and I'm hopeful, thanks to the trustworthy few in my life. HERE ARE SOME INTERESTING READS ON AMAZON: The Urantia Book: A Revelation for Humanity <LINK   
   Our Ultimate Refuge: Job and the Problem of Suffering (Signature Collection) Kindle Edition <LINK

 My Utmost for His Highest Kindle Edition  <LINK